- The ability to "give back" will be how I ultimately measure success
- I'm passionate about animals
- I'm an optimistic dreamer
- I'm an extrovert and extremely energized by others from whom I can learn
- I tend to be sarcastic and consider myself quirky, but relish in being different
- My husband was a race car driver and doesn't always appreciate my sarcasm
- I work hard and put a lot of energy into what's important to me
- I like to eat a lot and would rather work out more (I was a swimmer at IU)
- I believe in having fun and a work/life balance. In fact, I believe in balance and moderation for ALL things.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
About the Founder, Laurie
Hello! I'm Laurie Barron and started 3 B Street in 2011 due to common frustrations with other handmade sites and the challenges of selling at markets. I grew up in the Midwest, attended Indiana University, Bloomington, in the 90s, and currently live in Southern California, with hopes to get even closer to the ocean. I have an adorable husband, a beautiful white German Shepherd, and two lovable cats that moved across the country with me.
I love being creative as it provides an emotional outlet as well as fulfilling my passion for creativity! I will try anything new and love making gifts for others. I currently sell non-slip headbands, dog collars, and key chains at a weekly Farmer's Market in Temecula, CA, as I consider this my "lifeline" for 3 B Street. Here are some tidbits about myself and what's important to me:
I hope you follow 3 B Street and support our new handmade site...exciting things are coming!